Variable speed rotary screw air compressors
Capacity: 0.23 – 42.10 m3/min
Energy savings up to 35% through SCD technology:
- variable speed controlled
- constant net pressure – infinitely variable from 5 to 13 bar
- extremely high efficiency
- elimination of high starting current and star delta change surge
- no expensive wasted energy for idle running
Maximum benefits for our customers:
This premise holds true for everyone at ALUP. Our products benefit from the latest techniques in research and development and are manufactured according to ISO 9001. Customer satisfaction and quality is our highest priority. They fulfil all acceptance criteria according to ISO 1217 – 3 annex C. Numerous variations and options allow these products to be installed in nearly every compressed air application. In addition, special versions can also be offered
In typical installations as shown there is an enormous energy-saving potential!
Only on the basis of facts can decisions be made.
First analyse, then decide. This is reason enough to allow the specialists from ALUP to determine your current compressed air consumption, and with the help of accurate measurements, develop the optimum system solution together with you.
The directly driven, speedcontrolled ALLEGRO® together with the also directly driven LARGO form an unbeatable “energy-saving duo”.
|Average total cost comparison|
of a screw compressor,
averaged over 5 years
Do you have money to throw away?
– excellent efficiency over the entire
SCD Frequency Converter
– the integrated power package, selfevident according to EMV guidelines.
– high-efficiency drive motor, enclosure IP 55, optimum efficiency up to 96%.
SCD Direct Drive
– loss-free power transmission, maximum cost-savings.
– highest compressed air quality through proven multi-stage separation.
– large surface area radiators for lowest compressed air outlet temperatures and optimum thermostat-controlled coolant temperatures.
– powerful, efficient, high-performance.
– the intelligence of the compressor.
Thinks, monitors, records.